- Eliminate Jail Time
- Eliminate Probation and License Suspensions
- Eliminate Your Criminal Record
- Over 12,000+ Satisfied Clients in NJ
- All Crimes - All of NJ
- Free Consultation*
You Can Win - Even if Guilty!
Using the most modern and aggressive legal tactics available, we can find the mistakes that other lawyers may miss. Only one small error on the part of the police or prosecutor could make the difference in getting you a not guilty verdict. The police and prosecutors, due to high workloads, make mistakes every day. We put these mistakes to your advantage to get you the not guilty verdict you need to win. Every case has a defense. You just need a lawyer competent enough to find the best defense to win, reduce, downgrade, or eliminate your charge.
Don’t give up even if guilty.
Your fight is our fight.
Our Lawyers have won cases other lawyers have called hopeless. Attorney H. Scott Aalsberg, Esq., the head of our law firm, is a Nationally Recognized and Respected Criminal Lawyer. Attorney Aalsberg has been interviewed or appeared on ABC News 20/20, CBS News, NBC News, and local, new sources, including the NJ Star-Ledger Asbury Park Press, because he gets results. It is essential for your lawyer not just to be respected by you, but by his peers and law enforcement. Attorney Aalsberg is that lawyer. He is respected by his peers, feared by his adversaries.
The 5 Most Important Things to Know
When You Are in Trouble With The Law
- Immediately setup an in Office Consultation: Anything said over the web or phone can be monitored by the police!
- Hire a Lawyer immediately. Quick legal help can maximize the potential to reduce or eliminate the penalties!
- Hire the Best NJ Criminal or Traffic Lawyer You Can Find. If you lose, saving money won't matter!
- Keep in contact with your lawyer - Always answer the phone it could be important!
- Listen to your lawyer about what to do, you can't change the past, but you can change the future!
Hire the Best
Hire the best NJ criminal or traffic
lawyer you can find. If you lose, saving
money won’t matter.
Keep in Touch
Keep in contact with your lawyer. Always answer the phone, don't let it go to voicemail if possible, if your lawyer calls it is important information that he needs to give to you now.
Listen to Your Lawyer
You can't change the past but if you take your lawyers advise you can change the future buy putting Attorney Aalsberg's 98%* Success rate to work for you to reduce or eliminate the penalties you are facing.
Can I Afford To Hire Attorney H. Scott Aalsberg To Represent Me?
The real question is: Can you afford not to hire Attorney H. Scott Aalsberg, Esq., If you are reading this website you must be facing legal trouble. Except for your health, your freedom is the next most important thing. Attorney H. Scott Aalsberg, Esq., has not only been recognized by his clients for being a top lawyer with over 200 five star reviews on google, but more importantly he is recognized nationally by his peers. Attorney H. Scott Aalsberg was selected as a member of the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers for 9 years in a row (2014-2022) and listed by the National Academy of Criminal Defense Lawyers as one of the Top 10 Criminal Lawyers for the past 8 years. Attorney Aalsberg holds over 225 peer endorsements from lawyers nationwide. By law we must tell you that all Attorneys are licensed and are equal in NJ and that this website is an Attorney.
Advertisement and none of the awards or accolades have been approved by the Supreme Court of NJ. But you can be the judge on which Attorney you want on your side, just any lawyer or Attorney H. Scott Aalsberg, Esq. a lawyer with top peer recognition and the proven successful completion of over 12,000 cases.
The Best Lawyer
All lawyers in the state of New Jersey are required by law to zealously represent you, even the public defenders. However, unfortunately, many lawyers are simply understaffed or overworked or simply may not know what to do (a jack of all trades may be a master of none). We aggressively fight for our client’s rights and limit the number of cases each lawyer in our office takes to make sure your case is always our number one priority. To do this, we cannot be the cheapest lawyer. Either you have quantity or quality. We have chosen quality of work for you as our number one priority. You need to get the best lawyer if you want to get the best result. Attorney Aalsberg is Listed Nationally as one of the TOP TEN Criminal Lawyers by the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys. More dollars can be made in the future, but you cannot replace your time, your future, and the damage a conviction will do to you. Hiring the right lawyer is a choice you only get to make once and will be the most important decision of your life - pick only the best.
Nationally Ranked in 2015-2022 as One of The Top Ten NJ Criminal Lawyersby The National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
All Criminal Charges
All State All County and All Federal Charges
- Assault Charges
- Bail Reductions
- Burglary Tools
- Business Criminal Defense
- Cocaine Possession or Distribution
- Computer Crimes
- Credit Card Fraud
- Criminal Sexual Contact
- Criminal Trespass
- Cyber Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Charges All
- Drug Paraphanalia
- Drug Possession
- Employee theft Charges
- Endangering the Welfare of a Minor
- Endangering Welfare of a child
- Harassment Charges
- Insurance Fraud
- Leaving Scene of Accident
- Heroin Possession or Distribution
- Juvenile Crimes
- Money Laundering
- Mortgage Fraud
- Marijuana Distribution
- Possession of Marijuana Plants
- Pornography Possession
- Pre-trial Detention Hearings
- Probation Violations
- Possession of Powdered Alcohol
- Possession of Cocaine
- Possession of Ephedrine
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Possession of Marijuana
- Possession of Prescription Drugs
- Possession Of Drugs In Wrong Container
- Powdered Alcohol Possession
- Restraining Order
- Rico Violations
- Sexual Assaults
- Sec Crimes (Securities)
- Tax Fraud
- Terroristic Threats
- Theft Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
- Internal Business Investigations
All NJ Traffic Tickets & Violations:
Free Consultation For All Tickets Issued by State or Local Police Click Below To Learn More
- Speeding Tickets
- Allowing Unlicensed Drive
- Careless Driving
- Failure to Carry Liability Insurance
- Failure to Give Signal
- Failure to Keep Right
- Failure to Obey Directions of Officer
- Failure to Report an Accident
- DWI and DUI Charges
- Failure to Yield
- Failure to Yield to Emergency Vehicle
- Improper Backing or Turning
- Improper Passing
- Improper Passing of School Bus
- Improper Right or Left Turn
- Improper Turn at Traffic Light
- Improper U-Turns
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Improper Turn from Approved Turning Course
- NJ Cell Phone Tickets
- NJ MVC Point Values
- No Insurance
- Passing a School Bus
- Racing on the Highway
- Red Light or Failure to Observe Signal
- Reckless Driving
- Slow Speed Blocking Traffic
- Stop or Yield Sign Violations
- Suspended or Revoked License
- Tailgating/Following to Closely
- Unlicensed Driver Ticket
- Wrong Way on One Way Street